About Brewmaster 2 tubing. Tests results have shown that the optimum contact surface material currently available for the dispense of beer is nylon. Guided by this principal, Valpar has developed a range of multi-layer nylon lined tubes to meet the needs of the world’s leading breweries. The Brewmaster® range of tube was developed in close co-operation with some of the world’s leading breweries in search of the ultimate beer tube.
- Ultra-smooth nylon inner layer.
- Low gas permeability.
- Highly flexible compared to solid nylon tubes.
- Highly engineered for consistent quality tubing.
- Superb adhesion between all layers with high resistance to delamination. Benefits:
- Reduced bacterial growth and yeast adhesion so that the taste and quality of your beer is maintained.
- Improved and easier cleaning.
- Improved carbonation levels of dispensed product.
- Suitable for tight bend radius applications.
- Compatible with a wide range of fittings. Sizes available:
- mm x 7mm
- 4mm x 8mm.
- 5mm x 8mm.
- 6.3 x 9.5mm.
- 7mm x 10mm.
- 8mm x 12mm.
- 9.5mm x
Freight not included. Freight will be charged based on the size and weight of the order.